|30 April 2024
|10 June 2024
Participants from → EIT Digital Partners, as well as EIT Digital Alumni are entitled to a 50% tuition waiver. Please note that the number is limited, per each Summer School programme. Please mention your organisation's name during the application process.
Discounted fees are available for groups of participants (minimum of five in a group). Contact us at email@example.com
What does the Tuition Fee include?
- EIT Digital provides a competitive offer that includes the lectures, workshops, company visits, meals (lunches and some dinners during the social events), outdoor team building activities, fun social events also during the weekend.
- Accommodation is NOT included in the tuition fee. A list of hotels nearby the school and detailed advice can be found on the webpage of the programme that you have selected.
The EIT Digital Summer Schools welcome bachelor and master students, young professionals and others who want to deep-dive in emerging digital technologies, learn how to turn technology into business and eventually launch deep-tech startups. Our programmess focus on business innovation and entrepreneurship. Please note that specific technical education is not a prerequisite to enroll in our Summer School programmes, other educational backgrounds are welcomed too.
How to apply
To qualify for admission, applicants need to submit a completed application form and fulfill the admission requirements:
- Academic qualification: Post-secondary education (bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or doctoral degree). Undergraduate students still studying must have completed at least one academic year.
- English language proficiency: We want to ensure that you can follow the program in the English language. Various proofs of English language proficiency are accepted. There are no minimum score requirements. Refer to FAQ.
- Submit a Curriculum Vitae.
- Submit a copy of the photo page of the passport or ID.
Once submitted, a selection committee will assess your application. Acceptance letters are sent on a rolling basis. You can expect to hear back from us within one week. You will be required to accept your place in the Summer School by paying the Tuition Fee via bank transfer within 15 days.
Connect with us to learn how EIT Digital Summer School education could be the right fit for you. We are here to make your application process as simple and convenient as possible.
Cancellation by Participant
If, for any reason, you have to cancel your registration, you can be fully refunded if you cancel 45 days or more prior to the start of the programme. For cancellations later than 45 days before the start of the Summer Schools, the refund policy is as follows:
- 15-45 days prior to the start of the Summer School 30% of the fee
- 15 days or less prior to the start of the Summer School no refund
Cancellations must be received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation by EIT Digital
If a Summer School is canceled for force majeure causes, the participant will be eligible for a full refund of the already paid fee. Other costs are non-reimbursable.
We may also offer you a transfer to another summer school programme as an alternative, subject to payment or refund of any difference in the purchase price.