Stay home. Learn together.
In light of the significant uncertainty surrounding the current pandemic, EIT Digital Summer School has made the decision to move all our programmes entirely online this summer.
We believe this is the best course of action to support the safety and wellbeing of all programme participants, our staff, and our wider community, and we look forward to steer these changes together with you this year.
While we will not be able to welcome you in different locations around Europe, our faculty and program staff will ensure that the rigor and quality of each programme will be maintained, providing you with an interactive and enriching experience this summer.
- Learn and build new skills for your career
- Take classes from the comfort of your home while earning 4 ECTS credits after submitting a final report
- Our online Summer School programmes feature the same academic content and learning objectives as the on-ground programme, but in an entirely convenient virtual format
- You’ll learn from the faculty and staff of our prestigious top tech EU universities, while developing your skills through a combination of online lectures, company presentations, mentoring, teamwork and group discussions
- Work on important real-world issues alongside exceptional people, both likeminded peers and business professionals
Each EIT Digital Summer School programme will consist of:
- Online technical lectures
- Online innovation and entrepreneurship (I&E) lectures
- Teamwork and mentoring
- Presentation of company cases or technical domains
- Team building
- Online non-lecturing activities
First week is characterized by online lectures. You can anticipate approximately 22 hours of online lectures this week, while dedicating more time to offline individual or team assignments.
During the second week, you will work in groups. Mentors are involved for online mentoring. Otherwise, teams work on their own, employing the online/offline technologies, which you feel more comfortable with. The working daily schedule is set by each team individually, except for mandatory activities or online mentoring.
Please note that each programme reserves the right to adjust the schedule when and where appropriate. The final agenda will be available closer to the programme start date.
To do our small part to help you make the most of your summer, we have reduced the programme fee from 2,450 EUR to the new attractive and competitive rate of 800 EUR.